Here's some of the graffiti around Athens. There was also a lot by the freeways and such but taking good pictures while driving by fast is a bit difficult.
That's cool graffiti. The last one is awesome. If you have time/ ae able to go to Paris there is some crazy graffiti in the burbs (or 'banlieue' to be precise) right outside the city that you'd probably like.
It sucks that Athens is so modern. Although I guess it's to be suspected. The Acropolis is probably the closest you'll get to Ancient Greece. The ultimate kiss of death is Starbucks, if you haven't seen one of those then there's still hope. I never saw one in France, I think there'd be riots if they built one.
2 comments:
That's cool graffiti. The last one is awesome. If you have time/ ae able to go to Paris there is some crazy graffiti in the burbs (or 'banlieue' to be precise) right outside the city that you'd probably like.
It sucks that Athens is so modern. Although I guess it's to be suspected. The Acropolis is probably the closest you'll get to Ancient Greece. The ultimate kiss of death is Starbucks, if you haven't seen one of those then there's still hope. I never saw one in France, I think there'd be riots if they built one.
i love the last one.
and i love you!
i hope youre doing well. i think ill be home the last week of june unless my journey takes me places yet unknown.
Post a Comment