skip to main | skip to sidebar

[version valley]

Friday, September 18, 2009

When I was little I used to start every journal entry with "Today was the best day ever! We had chicken fingers for dinner!"

Except that my handwriting was sloppy and I don't think I knew how to spell chicken yet.






I'm working on a new poem.


Posted by Melissa at 10:29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Melissa
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2009 (45)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (19)
      • I think that I am just ill with life.
      • This is relatively old news, but it's still my fav...
      • Not going to navigate by someone else's map.
      • No title
      • Tant pis pour toi, j'ai fait tout que je pourrais.
      • When I say yes it's just a manner of speaking.
      • Did I forget?
      • Dear Everyone Stupid,Please stop it now.Yours Trul...
      • Thankless existence
      • When I was little I used to start every journal en...
      • No title
      • I'm starting to realize the difference between"I e...
      • Things I haven't thought about in a long time, but...
      • No title
      • You Know Me
      • Dear Tempe,Please stop pretending that you're Disn...
      • Dear Algebra,Thanks for being there when I needed ...
      • No title
      • I need to be more careful what I wish for.
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (25)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)