skip to main | skip to sidebar

[version valley]

Friday, June 20, 2008

- Saw The Incredible Hulk at the coolest movie theatre ever
- Played drums with some gypsies during a protest
- Weird things all around, it's much nicer being here alone

I'll be home Thursday, the first thing I'm doing is getting Mexican food, if anyone wants to join me.
Posted by Melissa at 7:56 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Melissa
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2009 (45)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • I'm home yayayayayayayayayayy!
      • These are from a long time ago, in Crete.
      • So close and yet so far.I don't have the time to d...
      • - Saw The Incredible Hulk at the coolest movie the...
      • No title
      • Feeling slightly abandoned.I think I'm ready to co...
      • Clearly I am terrible at travel blogging. Due mai...
    • ►  May (8)